Monday, February 8, 2010

I'm in!! I'm in!!

They picked me out of 36 submissions to come be on their show. I'm so excited and nervous!! So here's the breakdown of the week...
Feb. 15 - Potluck challenge (create a recipe designed to share at a potluck together, using at least 1 cub store brand in the dish)
Feb. 16 - Lunchbox challenge (sandwich for kids)
Feb. 17 - International challenge (create a recipe using 3 ingredients from cub's international foods aisle)
Feb. 18 - Seafood challenge (create recipe using 1 ingredient from cub's seafood counter)
Feb. 19 - Ingredient challenge (create a main course dinner using 5 ingredients or less)

Right now my brain is spinning, and my mind is like a blank slate. I have no idea what I should make. Oh, and all of the ingredients need to be purchased this Thursday, on camera, (they will be filming me) and be under $100 total.

Hmmm...what to do, what to do. Feel free to remind me of anything I have made that you have loved that fits in any of these categories! : )

I will keep you all posted...maybe when I start figuring it out, I'll put it to a vote, and then when I win it will be because of YOU!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! You are amazing, I am so excited to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! You did great!!! You look very good on camera.

    ...which I cannot say for most of your fellow chef wanna be people. Kale salad is a good choice. And after you came on the other people were all "OH! mine's healthy too!"
    ;) they know who they're chasing!!

    ReplyDelete