Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fabulous Kale Salad!!

It's true! This salad is most fabulous! I can't take all the credit here; my little sister Jessica was the one who introduced me to this fantastic recipe...so thank you Jessica!

This is not the kind of salad you will eat because you "should" eat salad...you will eat it because you LOVE it! Because you are CRAVING it!! And when you bring it to a potluck, your friends will know that you love them, because you won't be filling their bellies with empty calories, clogging their arteries, or messing with their blood sugar. Instead, you will be sharing a dish of pure deliciousness, that is packed with super-foods! I mean it! We are talking kale, avocado, shiitake mushrooms...this dish has got it all!

But don't reserve this for potlucks. We make this our entire dinner some nights. It's quite satisfying, and contains ample amounts of protein, carbs and good fat to keep you happy until the morning.

As planned, I have a video for this recipe. My cameraman was busy, so I had to get it done on my own in a single shot, which of course, I messed up, so everything I had said and done went unheard. So then I recorded again, and this is the end result. When this contest is over I will get back to more entertaining versions of my recipes...I just want you to be able to make this right now! Today! So get cracking!!!

Fabulous Kale Salad from rebecca eichenberger on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. we're having such fun watching you on tv every day!!
    Today Annika asked "and when will I see Rebecca?"
    and I said "yep we'll watch her on tv today at 3!"
    to which she grunted and said "but when will I REALLY SEEEEEE her?"
    me: "oh. Then Saturday."
    AJ: (squealing with delight) "YEEEEiiiiiiiiEESSS!"

    ReplyDelete